- 3Full Baths
- 1Half Bath
- 3,657Sq Ft
- 3Car Garage
JUST SOLD! This one-of-a-kind "Devonshire" is the epitome of elegance! Located on a pristine lot amidst picturesque surroundings in one of Clarence's most desirable communities, Spaulding Green, this home's spacious floor plan totals 3,657 sq.ft., includes 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, and an array of amenities for luxury living. Although this home is now sold, if you're interested in an elegant home like this one at 5530 Meadowglen Drive, simply call one of our Essex sales representatives today and inquire about building a similar home in one of our many Essex communities!
- A show stopping exterior with covered front porch features an impressive 8’ tall, custom, decorative front door with Essex “signature” trim, light-welcoming sidelite windows, rich stone accents, and iconic black windows that are accented by stunning black garage overhead doors.
- Welcoming 2-story foyer lends access to the den, dining room, and includes an optimal front hall storage closet. 9’ first floor ceilings and luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout most of the first floor provide an airy open feel.
- Classic den with crown molding, shadow boxes, and 8' tall double French doors.
- Elegant formal dining room for entertaining features crown molding and shadow boxes.
- Expanded great room with stylish crown molding and accent lighting, features an attractive oversized fireplace with custom mantle and natural marble herringbone surround.
- Light-filled sunroom showcases walls of windows and a cathedral ceiling with sliding glass door that features Essex "signature" trim.
- Professional kitchen with island/overhang and dinette features an incredible natural marble mosaic backsplash; quartz countertops; undercabinet lighting; wood dovetailed drawers with soft close drawers/doors; sleek black stainless-steel appliances including dual ovens; an oversized walk-in pantry; and a convenient message center/dry bar with quartz countertop located along the dinette wall.
- A secluded half bathroom, located just off the kitchen, features a “wow-wall” of floor to ceiling textured accent tiles.
- Functional mudroom with built-in-bench, coat rack and cubbies above/below, and a coat closet provides direct access to the kitchen.
- Handsome, custom-oak staircase leads to a spacious second floor loft with overlook, off of which is the primary suite, primary bath, three additional bedrooms, two baths, and a convenient, second-floor laundry.
- Elegant primary bedroom suite features a box ceiling with accent lighting, rich crown molding, and the walk-in closet of your dreams (7’-7” x 21’-10”) with cathedral ceiling, a convenient linen closet, with upgraded "built-in" closet shelving.
- A "spa-worthy" primary bathroom complete with a programable heated flooring system, a box ceiling, 6’ soaking tub, dual vanities with quartz countertops, and a 5' x 4' frameless glass-enclosed tile shower with bench, as well as a private commode room.
- Secondary bedrooms #2 and #3 offer a spacious layout and upgraded "built-in" closet shelving. Both bedrooms have shared access to a "Jack 'n Jill" bathroom, featuring dual vanities with quartz countertops and an enclosed commode with tub/shower room for optimal functionality. The additional tiled main bath located within Bedroom #4 features quartz countertops and an attractive 6' x 3' tile shower.
- Enhanced 9’ tall basement ceiling height offers a perfect set-up for a future finished basement with this home’s impressively large footprint.
- Durable and energy efficient double-hung VWD vinyl windows are featured throughout the home.
- Select, solid-core interior doors and added sound insulation offer privacy and comfort for you and your family.
- Exterior soffit lighting, central air conditioning, a dual zone heating system, enhanced 1st floor trim package, upgraded light fixtures, upgraded plumbing fixtures, heavier 6-pound carpet pad with premium Luxuriant carpeting in the great room and throughout the second floor, solid surface closet shelving, and upgraded siding are just a few of the many luxurious highlights featured in this high-performance "Devonshire."
- Lot has been fully seeded and includes an inground sprinkler system through the lot.
- See conceptual outdoor oasis renderings by Juniors Landscaping (716-444-2932) for an impressive example of how to optimally utilize this incredible oversized Spaulding Green lot!
- New home warranty
*Located on Lot 87. Exterior and unfurnished interior images are of exact home. Virtual tour is of similar furnished home. Digitally stagged photos and outdoor oasis renderings by Juniors Landscaping are for visualization purposes only.
- Address5530 Meadowglen Drive
- City, St, ZipClarence, NY 14031
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Sq Ft3,657
- Primary Bedroom LocationUpstairs