- 2Full Baths
- 1Half Bath
- 2,897Sq Ft
- 2Car Garage
- Robert Bingel: email@example.com 716-383-0004
Regional Sales Manager
This classic “Wexford” model is sure to entice you into building your own version of the newest luxury home plan design available from Essex Homes! Part of our “Hallmark Series” of homes, visitors will be greeted by an array of luxury features and amenities.
- Open concept floor plan featuring 2,897 sq.ft. of living space, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths
- Exterior features stunning black windows with charcoal stone accents, classic white vinyl siding, Craftsman-style gable accents, a covered front porch, and beautiful down lighting
- Welcoming, front door entry features decorative glass and sidelites and leads to open foyer with first-floor 9′-1″ ceilings
- Luxurious vinyl plank flooring throughout the first floor and quartz countertops throughout
- Private den with 5′ double French doors, crown molding and chair rail
- Family room with elegant crown molding and gas fireplace
- Bright sunroom with cathedral ceiling, transom windows to invite natural light and slider to concrete patio and sizeable rear yard
- Professional kitchen complete with an incredible 12' island features countertop overhang with seating for seven; upgraded cabinets with wood dovetail drawers and soft-touch guides, under-cabinet lighting, elegant marble mosaic backsplash, and a large, walk-in pantry. Black stainless-steel never-used appliances are included and feature a refrigerator/freezer with water & ice in-door, gas free-standing range, microwave/vent, dishwasher, and garbage disposal.
- Multifunctional dry bar offers additional storage and space to entertain
- Convenient first-floor laundry includes washer and dryer, storage cabinetry, and utility sink with quartz countertop while a spacious mudroom showcases custom built-in bench and cubbies
- U-shaped Craftsman-style staircase next to the family room leads to inviting second floor loft and bedrooms
- Spacious primary suite features a box ceiling with accent lighting, crown molding at upper step, and two large walk-in closets
- Elegant primary bath features a “spa-worthy,” 7’x4′ ceramic tile shower featuring an 18″ deep ceramic tile seat and frameless Showerguard glass enclosure, double vanities with flush knee space between, and an enclosed commode for added privacy
- Three spacious secondary bedrooms offer convenient access to a sizable, ceramic-tiled main bathroom
- Expanded garage with top-of-the-line Clopay® garage door and Liftmaster® belt drive garage opener, remotes and keypad
- Well-designed basement with egress window and water-powered backup sump pump
- Luxury vinyl windows throughout the home, professionally installed designer window treatments throughout, security system, professional landscaping, underground sprinkler system, and too many model upgrades to list!
DISCLAIMER: Exterior and interior photos shown are of actual model home.
- Address5 Northfield Ln.
- City, St, ZipLancaster, NY 14086
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Sq Ft2,897
- CommunityCross Creek Estates
- Primary Bedroom LocationUpstairs