- 2Full Baths
- 2Half Baths
- 4,282Sq Ft
- 3Car Garage
- Robert Bingel: email@example.com 716-383-0004
Regional Sales Manager
VISIT OUR STUNNING “EASTON” MODEL IN KNOCHE FARM ESTATES!
This spectacular, two-story “Easton” model is part of our “Premier Series” of homes. This magnificent model showcases many contemporary building products that contribute to its sophisticated design and fine craftsmanship. The open concept floor plan maximizes available space to create a seamless flow throughout this home featuring 4,282 sq.ft., four (4) bedrooms, two (2) full baths, two (2) half baths, and a spectacular, finished lower level! This model is a must-see!
- Stately exterior, decorative stone veneer accents and soldier stone headers at the front of the home are complemented by a combination of gray shake shingle siding and maintenance-free CertainTeed® vinyl siding
- Welcoming entryway, spacious two-story foyer, first floor 9’0 ceilings, hardwood and ceramic tile floors
- Private den with double French doors and a formal dining room with coffered ceiling
- Sunroom with cathedral ceiling and floor-to-ceiling windows leading to a maintenance-free deck
- Contemporary kitchen features quartz countertops and island with quartz “waterfall” side panels
- Spacious family room with box ceiling and crown molding showcases a double-sided fireplace with exterior “bump out” featuring
floor-to-ceiling ply gem stone veneer and a custom mantle
- Finished lower level with 9’ ceilings, a rec room, wet bar, half bath and a walkout basement overlooking a sparkling lake
- Elegant primary suite showcasing a box ceiling, private bath with dual vanities, quartz countertops, and heated flooring
- Three secondary bedrooms offer spacious walk-in closets and access to a convenient second-floor laundry
- Three-bay garage provides convenient access to a ceramic-tiled mudroom with custom built-ins located off the kitchen…and more!
Knoche Farm Estates is a a popular and friendly single-family home community located amidst the beautiful rolling hills of Orchard Park, NY. This community embraces many generously-sized lots surrounded by popular recreational areas and it’s just minutes from the village of Orchard Park, Highmark Stadium (home of The Buffalo Bills), downtown Buffalo and more. Located within the highly-regarded Orchard Park Central School District this community offers an optimal education system and great resale value!
- Address52 Knoche Way
- City, St, ZipOrchard Park, NY 14127
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Sq Ft4,282
- CommunityKnoche Farm Estates
- Primary Bedroom LocationUpstairs